Boys volleyball clinics=1/25, 2/1 **9-11 am both days in the gym
In order to participate in clinics, you must complete the following steps:
1. Have a physical completed by a doctor within the school year;
2. Create/update an account at athleticclearance.com and make sure to authorize boys’ volleyball to see your information;
3. Upload a copy of your physical and insurance card to your account;
4. Make sure to have a 2.0 or higher G.P.A.;
5. Make sure to have a 95% attendance rate.
Tryouts will be 2/10—2/13;
Team will be posted on 2/13.
You will need to have steps 1-5 above done to tryout for volleyball.
If you have any questions contact the Athletic Director at email@example.com